JVC’s new DLA-RS2000 is a high quality native 4K home theater projector that features new, 0.69 inch D-ILA devices coupled with a 17-element, 15-group all glass 65mm lens. It offers high contrast, high brightness, and a host of color reproduction features that ensure dynamic and realistic images. Even those demanding movie theater quality reproduction will be impressed with the images produced by the DLA-RS2000.
- 1,900 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 80,000:1 Native (800,000:1 Dynamic) Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Wide Color Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
- Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplifes setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
Stunning Native 4K Resolution
The JVC DLA-RS2000 home theater projector features native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won’t believe your eyes.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-RS2000 is compatible with HDR 10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, “Auto Tone Mapping” that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
New 0.69 Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
JVC’s new 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA device delivers the sharpest home theater image available. The 4096 x 2160 device with 3.8µm pixel pitch exceeds 4 times HD resolution— 8.8 million pixels. With original vertical orientation technology and a planarization technique that reduces light scattering and diffraction, the device achieves a very high native contrast ratio resulting in smooth, detailed images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
An Incredible Lens Delivers 4K
The DLA-RS2000 is equipped with a 65 mm diameter lens which adopts the all-glass lens of 15 groups of 17 glasses, realizing a high-resolution image with focus up to the periphery of the screen.
A Perfect Combination for Spectacular Contrast
The new native 4K D-ILA device and optical engine with wire grid polarizers achieve a native contrast ratio greater than 80,000:1. In combination with JVC’s “Intelligent Lens Aperture” which analyzes the input image and automatically controls the black level, the DLA-RS2000 is able to deliver a spectacular dynamic contrast of 800,000:1 for an immersive viewing experience.
Superior Color Performance and Contrast
The DLA-RS2000 incorporates many functions that enhance the color, brightness and contrast performance.
4K Anamorphic Scaling
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience. It also features a new scaling mode that is optimized for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
The DLA-RS2000 is equipped with new “Installation Mode” that saves and recalls up to 10 different installation modes for different aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.