The DLA-RS1100 delivers all the essentials: 1,900 lumen brightness, Native 4K resolution and 48Gbps HDMI
inputs which is the latest connectivity standard. It offers impressive HDR even with larger screen sizes.
A 65 mm diameter all glass lens provides a wide zoom and shift range for installation flexibility. Add D-ILA
imaging chips, HDR10+ and Frame Adapt HDR for an impressive home theater experience.
• 1,900 Lumen Light Engine with High Power Lamp (PKL2618U)
• Two 48Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.3 inputs (4K/120P compatible)
• 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
• 65 mm all-glass lens with 2X Zoom and 80% vertical/ 34% horizontal shift
• 40,000:1 Native Contrast, 400,000:1 Dynamic Contrast
• Frame Adapt HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping w/ Theater Optimizer
• Installation Mode with 10 memories, Anamorphic Scaling
• ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed plus JVC Auto Calibration
• Clear Motion Drive w/Motion Enhance
• Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
• Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
• Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
• 3 Year Warranty with First Year Advanced Replacement
Dual 48Gbps HDMI w/ HDCP 2.3 Inputs
The DLA-RS1100 offers dual 48Gbps HDMI inputs with HDCP 2.3.
4K/120P input is supported for the newest generation video content,
including the latest gaming platforms.
Frame Adapt HDR w/Theater Optimizer
The DLA-RS1100 is compatible with HDR10 content such as UHD Blu-ray
and streaming. Color grading of HDR content can vary dramatically.
Frame Adapt HDR dynamically tone maps all HDR10 content for
optimized brightness, color and detail on a frame by frame or scene by
scene basis. With Theater Optimizer, JVC has created the world’s first
projector that automatically fine tunes HDR based on installation
characteristics, projector settings and even lamp age.
An All Glass Lens Offers Premium Picture
with Installation Flexibility
The DLA-RS1100 is equipped with a 65mm
diameter, high resolution, 17 element,
15 group all glass lens to deliver 4K
resolution on the screen. For excellent
installation flexibility, a wide shift
range of +/-80% vertical, +/-34% horizontal
JVC is proud to add HDR10+ support, which offers dynamic tone mapping for 4K HDR Blu-ray & streaming content that is true to the director’s intent.
The DLA-RS1100 offers Installation Mode that saves and recalls up to 10 different combinations of lens settings for different aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.
4K Anamorphic Scaling
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience. It also features a scaling mode that is optimized for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
Superior Color Performance and Contrast
JVC’s latest lineup of projectors incorporate many functions that enhance the color, brightness and contrast performance.
• Auto Calibration optimizes image quality under various installation conditions and also compensates for the changing color balance in long-term projector usage.
• Vibrant and dynamic imagery comes from the ultra-high-pressure lamp, a highly efficient optical engine and the narrow pixel gap of the D-ILA device.