Epson’s New Home Cinema 5050UB and 5050UBe projectors are engineered to produce incredible brightness, color accuracy, and image detail for an amazing 4K experience.
- 4K PRO-UHD Projection Technology – A new type of 4K home theater experience utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color, and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theater experience.
- True 3-Chip Projector Design – Advanced 3LCD technology ensures 100% of the RGB color signal is displayed for every frame. This ensures outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness, without any “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues typical of 1-Chip projectors.
- Pixel-Shift Processor – Advanced pixel-shifting processor precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process up to 12 million pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience.
- HDR Processor – Full 10-bit HDR color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
- Digital Imaging Processor – Realtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking, and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
- Outstanding 4K Brightness – Capable of displaying 4K content at an incredible 2,600 lumens for both color and white brightness. This not only provides for a wider performance envelope but allows for an exceptional HDR performance.
- Epson UltraBlack™ Technology – Epson created a Proprietary Compensation Filter that controls the polarization of light itself. This allows Epson to suppress any stray light within the signal, producing an outstanding Dynamic Contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1.
- Precision HDR Adjustment – Realtime HDR curve adjustment allowing for 16-steps of control to fine-tune the HDR performance – regardless of the content being displayed.
- Extreme Color Gamut – One of the first commercially available home theater projectors capable of displaying the full three-dimensional DCI-P3 color space. This extreme color performance is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec. 709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of color accuracy.
- Epson Precision Lens Technology – Designed for zero-light-leakage, all Epson Precision Lenses utilize a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity.
- 3-Axis Motorized Lens – After installation, you can shift the lens 47% left or right on the horizontal axis and 96% up or down on the vertical axis. You can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets.
- HDMI 2.0 Support – Fully compatible with virtually all color formats, depths, and spaces while simultaneously supporting 4K HDR content at a full 60 Hz. This allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest 4K HDR content and next-generation gaming hardware.
- WirelessHD Option – Available only with the Home Cinema 5050UBe model, you get an additional Epson WirelessHD transmitter with 4 HDMI inputs, allowing you to wirelessly transmit 4K content up to 30 frames-per-second. This allows for a simple solution versus running longer HDMI cables through your walls.